We’re a friendly bunch and would love to hear from you, whatever your query.
If you would like to get in touch with Vince Foster,Head of Centre please call 0113 3783937
The main office for School bookings, please contact: 0113 3783945 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact the Fundraising Office-
Amanda Bennett – email@example.com please call 0113 3783942 – for Weddings, weekend and children’s parties enquiries. Information on our Nature Conservation Days and anything else related to fundraising!
Directions by car
- From the Leeds outer ring road at Alwoodley / Moor Allerton (Sainsbury’s Roundabout) turn up King Lane through Alwoodley
- Carry on to the very end of King Lane and right onto Arthington Road
- Take the next right which is Black Hill Lane. The Farm is up Swan Lane, on the left just after the cottage – the only turning on Blackhill Lane.
Coming from the A660
- Take the Eccup turn at Bramhope onto Kings Road
- Carry on to the top past Mone Bros Quarry
- Turn left and immediately right onto Black Hill Lane then proceed as above.
Please note we are not open to the general public, unless we are holding an event (details of these can be found on the website). However you are welcome to come and look around the farm. Please contact the Fundraising Office on 0113 3783941 or 0113 3783942 or the Main Office on 0113 3783945 to arrange a visit.